- Code: PNFD04
- Tour Duration: Full Day
- Languages: English, other languages with supplement
- Service: Private Basis
Phnom Penh – Takeo – Angkor Borei – Phnom Penh L
Meet the driver-guide at the hotel lobby.
Leave Phnom Penh heading towards Vietnam. As soon as the outskirts of the city are left behind, a completely different dimension is immediately noticed, among green landscapes and roadside villages. The provincial capital of Takeo is reached after about seventy kilometers and from nearby board small boats and experience interesting browsing through canals, rice paddies, homes and several farms until the approach of the hill temple of Phnom Da.
The archaeological site used to be a holy place during the reign of Funan, dating from the seventh century. The main temple was built here in the area that was also called Angkor Borei, for some time capital of thekingdom of Funan itself.
Lunch at local restaurant and in the afternoon back to town.
Return to the hotel and end of services.
- Private air conditioned transportation as per program
- Cold water and fresh towels at disposal
- Entrance fee
- Meals as per program
- Private English speaking local tour guide, other languages with supplement.
- Any kind of insurances
- Drinks at meals (if any) and extras in general